TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Magnavox hdtv wont turn on the light and screen and just…

Customer Question
My Magnavox hdtv wont...

My Magnavox hdtv wont turn on the light and screen and just blink

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

That's it the scream and power button blink don't click on

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/2/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Magnavox hdtv..."