TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV/cable will turn on but does not have a picture

Customer Question
my TV/cable will turn on but does not have a picture
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the TV please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

where at?

On the back of the TV?the model number will be there

E601i-A3 I think

Yes that is it

Now you say the set is in the ON mode but no pic no sound, if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

OK there will be a signal problem from the box, please reboot the box by unplugging it from the wall waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again, let me know if anything changes

Anthony

I will unplug from wall then let you know in 5 minutes

OK take your time

thank you, ***** ***** woman didn't even think to unplug it
how much am I paying?

That is good news!

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

how much am I paying

Whatever you paid as a deposit, I dont have access to billing I am just the technician who is credited when you rate the answer positively any billing queries contact***@******.*** by email but the way I see it looks like $24

Anthony

thank you

Your Welcome

Just a reminder you have not rated me yet, there will be a rating bar at the top of the page consisting of stars fill it in please so I get credit

Thanks

Anthony