TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Please help me find a basic flat screen TV that we can mount…

Customer Question
Please help me find a...
Please help me find a basic flat screen TV that we can mount to the wall. We need it to fit in a 43 inch space so not sure how to make sure it fits in those dimensions. Anything good on Amazon.com for prime delivery?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/2/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

I would recommend you the LG 43LF5400 43 inch TV. 43 inch is the closest you will get to a width of 43 inch (Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.2" x 22.6" x 2.3") and it can be wall mounted with this bracket

Click me to open

The TV is full HD, with an android smart TV operating system so you can run all apps, and is a basic model costing $297.99

The TV you can purchase from Amazon here

Click me to open

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you