TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to have you tell me how to send the output signal…

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have you tell me how to send the output signal from my vcr/dvd player to my Vizio m43 TV.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

You are right! I am sure it is very simple. How do I play a dvd and get it into my Viizio m43

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/2/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Can you please get me the model number off of VCR-DVD player?

This will help me to assist you for connection setup.

Thanks.