TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Toshbia screen that does several things.

Customer Question
Computer,tv,hula,etc. I use it for...
I have a Toshbia screen that does several things. Computer,tv,hula,etc. I use it for my computer. The coloring is not right and I can not figure out how to fix it. Can u help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/2/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Toshiba.

N022L10UT I think if this isn't right let me know. I only have 35% seeing ability. If this is not right I will have to get someone to read it for andwriteback. Ty

Appreciate the post but "... N022L10UT..." is reported back as a non-valid Toshiba product.

When convenient, please try again.

Still, an easy user doable try is to check / replace the connecting cables (if have not been done). This would serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination.