TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Did not know if it made a difference that dish network was…

Customer Question
Did not know if it...
Did not know if it made a difference that dish network was hooked up and will use their control? And also I need to get the TV back to the normal sizes,it is on the stretch screen and cannot see the whole picture. I have a pro scan TV that is about 20 years old.. How do I get the V1D2 off oh the screen. And I have dish net
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/2/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

As far as the VID2- I will need the model number off of the back of the TV to help with that.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.