TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a red line going down the middle of my tv screen,

Customer Question
I have a red...

I have a red line going down the middle of my tv screen

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Thats all i know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
3/1/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **