TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My 55 inch vizeo flat screen TV is just going through red,

Customer Question
green,black, and lastly white loop...
My 55 inch vizeo flat screen TV is just going through red, green,black, and lastly white loop. How do I reset it? It worked fine when I got it home for a few days. Now sound works but stuck on color loop.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Vizio please?

Also, if you grab the original Vizio remote and press MENU, will the MENU display on the screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It only turns on and turns off tv, nothing else. You can hear the channel and we have a cable box. Channel changer is a different remote.

I asked two specific questions on the route to helping you. Could you please reply back to those specifically?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bought fror offerup. It was an open box item . Bought on friday. I am going to try some things on my own gonna be away from computer for minute or two.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Stupid
Louie, Technician