TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My eldest son changed the password on s little brothers TV…

Customer Question
My eldest son changed the...
My eldest son changed the password ***** his little brothers TV and now it's locked and the input is blocked
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/29/2016
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 2 years ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is Rusty. What is the model number of the TV? Most Polaroid TVs have a master password. The master password ***** ***** If that doesn't work, please give me the model number.

I tried the password ***** the input is still blocked The model number is *****
Can I have Rusty again...I tried the master password ***** it's not working. The input is still blocked

That one is 5963.

Are you in? When you use that password, you'll have to enter a new password.

littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert