TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony, Wega Engine 3LCO DCR immediately clicks off and a

Customer Question
green light flashes (3Xs) Is...
Sony, Wega Engine 3LCO DCR immediately clicks off and a green light flashes (3Xs) Is it worth getting fix. I'm moving and and want this taken care of prior to moving a 52" inoperative TV.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/29/2016
TV Technician: Steven, Technician replied 2 years ago
Steven, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you provide the model number so I may properly assist you?

where is that located on tv?

Their is a tag on the rear of the TV

Should start with a K

tv is 52" and I'm unable to move. I am 77 yrs old. I guess I messed up trying to to do this alone. May I continue when someone is here to get info for me?

Do you know what type of TV it is , is it a LCD projection TV that has a replaceable lamp?

Louie, Technician