Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I get sound but no picture or the internally generated

Customer Question

I get sound but no picture or the internally generated menus. Toshiba Regza. Not sure what model. Thanks.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nope. Just no video on the screen of any kind. I do hear the sound from the cable box though and of course the power light is on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

You will need to get me that model number please found on the back of the set?

Thank You

Anthony