TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic viera Without the original remote.

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic viera Without the original remote. Wondering if i can change the aspect ?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Trying to change the aspect on my panasonic viera but don't have original remote

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/29/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

This info will help to see the option.

Thanks.