TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My menu screen freezes up and I can't program my channels,

Customer Question
My menu screen freezes...

My menu screen freezes up and I can't program my channels

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Ok I want to program my auto channel tunning but my menu screen won't move it pops up but then it don't follow commands.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/28/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please of the set found on the back of the set?

Anthony