TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizio tv started speaking Spanish today. I have already…

Customer Question
my vizio tv started speaking...
my vizio tv started speaking Spanish today. I have already reset is to English with no change.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/28/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

You need to switch off the SAP or MTS in the settings menu of the TV or any box you are using, begin with the TV let me know if you find these settings OK

Anthony

What is it going to be listed under in the setting, I haven't found it?

OK at this point I will need the model number found on the back of the set so I can check thank you

Anthony

m60-c3 model

OK give me 5 to 10 to figure it thanks

Go to page 38 of the manual here <<click

Make sure that is all OK its set to stereo and the language is correct

Anthony

my computer won't load from that link

Its the vizio site and is the manual for the set, you will need to wait 5 mins or more for the manual to download

I got the manual on the tv I am using. It says to go to the channels listing and do the digital and use English

Is that page 38 in the manual you have?

Because if its not 38 you have the wrong manual

It throws up a network error from your link and won't load.

http://snag.gy/VRCrT.jpg <<click

That is a pic of the page

I don't have the same listing as this page. What do you mean by Channels Menu? I don't see one.

I have not mentioned a channels menu, start by reading the document from the beginning I can assure you this is the manual for your set what does it say on the front of YOUR manual for the model number?

The manual page from my TV is the same as the one you sent, but the setting on my TV don't match what it is saying.
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please determine if the TV is directly connected to an antenna or a cable feed. Or is there a cable box or satellite receiver used with it. Based on this:

• • if directly connected to an antenna or cable feed, then settings would have to be changed in the TV itself;
  • • if connected to a cable box or satellite receiver, then settings would have to be changed in the cable box or satellite receiver.
Louie, Technician