TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My name is ***** *****, and I have an issue with my Samsung…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****, and I have an issue with my Samsung TV. I have an Xbox connected to it and an using YouTube. The image is about an inch too large for the screen

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well I'm connected to the YouTube with my phone, and I had the same issue with the Chromecast

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/28/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the Samsung so we can look at this issue?