TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im having a problem with my sharp tv with HMDI and no Sound…

Customer Question
Im having a problem...

Im having a problem with my sharp tv with HMDI and no Sound from Uverse

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I am in the middle of a move and wanted to hook up users directly to my TV with out the sound system

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

Just that there is no sound and seemingly no setting to fix this

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/28/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- Do you want to get sound through TV speakers?

Thanks.

Through the TV speakers

OK, Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?