TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My name is ***** *****. I have a Sony Bravia model

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I have a Sony Bravia model KDL55NX720. I turned on tv and it turned off and red light on front is blinking 4 times, pausing, then resuming. When I unplug everything, the light remains blinking.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It was purchased in Dec 2011, never had a problem. Screen is black.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/27/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Before it got to this condition had there been any power surges/storms in your area?

Have you had any issues trying to get the set to come on please?

Anthony