Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Samsung pnf8500 60" has sound but no picture. Just happened

Customer Question

Hi There, Samsung pnf8500 60" has sound but no picture. Just happened today :(
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I bought the tv a couple of years ago and have had no problems with it. I was watching it just a while ago and the picture went black but still have sound. I tried the remote to bring up the tv menu but that does even show up on the screen.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: like?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

I have to convey to you that usually black screens with plasma sets are failures of the scan boards and buffers checks with a meter will be needed to verify that, if you think you can do the work please let me know I will be very happy to help you with it.

If you ae not comfortable doing the work yourself you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Sorry this is not something easier, please let me know

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still need help please?

Anthony