TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nathan I read your help about the on off problem. My Vizio…

Customer Question
Hi Nathan I read...

Hi Nathan I read your help about the on off problem. My Vizio E390 had a similar problem which I am trying your solution. My other problem is hooking up to the internet with Wi Fi, it does no want to sign on to Netflix. ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I try the netflix button it cannot make the connection. I am trying an ethernet cable no luck

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/27/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Nathan is not online, and we also have no way of seeing the original question you're referring to.

Please postback with exactly what the problem is you're having and we can proceed.

My Vizio 390e series will not switch on to the internet and connect me to my netflix account. I have tried an ethernet cable to connect to my modem, but the TV still will not connect. Hope you can help. Tony

Thanks for the reply. You also mentioned something about an "on/off problem"- can you elaborate on that?

I have tried the solution for the on off problem and so far it works. Tony

Okay, again- I have no idea what on/off problem that would be since we cannot see the question you referenced in your original post.

Anyhow, regarding the internet connection- WAS the TV connected previously and working, or is this the first time trying to connect it to the internet?

Also, how far away from the TV is your router?

How many other devices in the home are using Wi-Fi (you may need a better router)?

Additionally what is the Brand and Model of the router?