TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model XVT373SV. Wireless app "Connected TV Store" stalls at…

Customer Question
Model XVT373SV. Wireless app "Connected...
Model XVT373SV. Wireless app "Connected TV Store" stalls at "Loading". Has the yellow triangle not connected symbol on the top line. The other apps, like Vudo, work fine. Any idea what is happening?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/28/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Randy,

This can happen if your internet connection is slow or the servers are busy.

If it is happening continuously, then you can try resetting the TV -

In order to do this, go to the Vizio menu (key on remote), select System / Reset & Admin / Reset to Factory Defaults. If the TV requires you to enter a code it will be 0000.

Let me know if that works?

Pete.