TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I thought you might like to know your other clients that one…

Customer Question
I thought you might like...
I thought you might like to know for your your other clients that one way to resolve the blinking light is to just unplug the TV for an hour or so and then the TV turns back on no need for a new TV..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

don't have a clue what you are referring to

You had answered my past questions about a blinking power light on a flat screen. The initial thought was a failed circuit board, yet, the solution was just to unplug the power cord and then wait for an hour and then re plug it back in problem solved.

link to the question?

http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/9jtz9-cost-effective-just-purchase-new-tv-original.html

strange, when I open that question it has a completely different customer and it is in regards ***** ***** a wall mount for a tv. Unless you have a different link for me, I don't have much to say.

Ok any way it is was just FYI to let you know to let others be aware that a blinking power light on a flat screen can be resolved by unplugging the power line for an hour or so and than plug it back in after the electricty has discharged..

huh