TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I move a Panasonic flat screen from 1 location to another.

Customer Question
Now it's not noticing any...
I move a Panasonic flat screen from 1 location to another. Now it's not noticing any input hookups.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/27/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

What is the model number off of the back of the Panasonic please?

Also, what specific connections on the back of the TV are you connecting to- HDMI, component, or composite?

What "Sources" are you trying to connect as well please (cable/SAT box, DVD player, Home Theater receiver, etc.)?

Please bear with me, as the details are paramount in determining what went wrong.

Let me know when you are able to see my reply.

Hello. Never heard back

Hello, I posted several Info Requests within 3 minutes after you posted the question- none were replied to so I still don't have any information. Please scroll up the page to read my replies and then postback with the details asked for, then we can proceed.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jack.

Did you need more help with this

If so, please provide the complete model number of the tv, and specific what sources/inputs are being used with it.

I also need you to clarify if you are able to see what you expect in the input list but can't select it, if the items (HDMI 1, for example) don't show in the list at all, or if they show and you can select, but get an error like "no signal"

I can see input choices on screen, but when moved to hdmi1 or 2, still no picture. Itscas if the TV dies see the input. I tried another TV on the input and the other TV works fine.

So none of the hdmi work, but others do? (component/composite)?

None of the hookups are recognized

Thank you for the information.

To confirm, you can see each input number/name in the input selection list, but none are coming up, correct?

Can you still view the panasonic on screen setup menu normally?
Also, I still need the model number of the tv. It is printed on a sticker on the back of the tv.