TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The red power light on the samsung tv is flashing and the tv…

Customer Question
The red power light...

The red power light on the samsung tv is flashing and the tv will not respond to the remot control

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The red light that turns on/off when the remote control is being used is constantly flashing unless a button on the remote is held down

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

And the tv is not responding to any remote operations

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **