TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic K4 tv and the voice is on but the tv

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a panasonic K4 tv and the voice is on but the tv doest have any picture. There is a red blinking light (on and off light) that is blinking and not solid..this has been happening quite a bit

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have unplugged the power source from the tv and plugged it back in a few times and all I get is the sound (through the cable box) and light keeps blinking

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/27/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Offhand that blinking light is a trouble code used by Panasonic to tell a technician what may be wrong.

Can you please get me the following:

1) The full model number off of the back of the TV.

2) The rough age of the set.

3) Count the number of blinks between pauses (for example: 13 blinks, 13 blinks, etc. ) and let me know what you get.

Please let me know when you see my reply.