TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Bottom quarter of screen is jumpy and there is a line across…

Customer Question
Bottom quarter of screen is...
Bottom quarter of screen is jumpy and there is a line across the screen. Can anything be done?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/26/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

What is the model number off of the back of the TV we're looking at here?

Call ***********

No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call right now. If you'd like to continue, please reply back on this page.

Continue

Please reply back to the Info Request I posted here.

Since I have not received an answer I do not wish to pay or join.
Thank you.
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'd like to know the model of your Sony TV (or other type of Sony device?), please.

The symptoms you mentioned are those of an electronic problem in the TV. I don't think it's an adjustment, but depending on the model, it might possibly be one... or not, at this point.

TV Technician: ,  replied 2 years ago
Phone call session started