TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

CAN NOT MAKE MY SOUND BAR WORK WITH MY TV

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/26/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also what is the Brand and Model of the soundbar?

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.