Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV is a Panasonic TC-L42U25 about 5 years old. Recently,

Customer Question

My TV is a Panasonic TC-L42U25 about 5 years old. Recently, sometimes shortly after the tv is turned on, a horizontal line appears near the top of the screen and what is below is blanked out. This happens regardless of input source
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Usually after turning the tv off and on again once or twice the problem resolves itself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does this issue also affect the panasonic on screen setup menu?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?