TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is a Panasonic TC-L42U25 about 5 years old. Recently,

Customer Question
My TV is a...

My TV is a Panasonic TC-L42U25 about 5 years old. Recently, sometimes shortly after the tv is turned on, a horizontal line appears near the top of the screen and what is below is blanked out. This happens regardless of input source

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

Usually after turning the tv off and on again once or twice the problem resolves itself

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/26/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Does this issue also affect the panasonic on screen setup menu?

Do you still need help with this?