TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Using Apple TV on the hdmi port - all of a sudden only the

Customer Question
top left quadrant of the...
Using Apple TV on the hdmi port - all of a sudden only the top left quadrant of the screen is appearong
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
2/26/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

What is the model number off of the back of the TV please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is affixed to a vaulted ceiling can't find it must be on the top of the TV. It is a Viva Viesta w front PC Card and sad card slots and a front PC input port
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

It sounds like you're referring to a projector, not a tv.

If you use the INPUT button on the projector remote and switch to another source (cable/satellite, dvd, etc) does it have the same problem?
Does the projectors on setup menu show full screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No this is a Vista Viera TV with inputs video 1, 2, and 3, pic full, a:3, component 1 and 2 and hdmi
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The comp 1 is cable tv and no problem w that

Okay, you may mean a Panasonic Viera, which is a series though, I'd need the complete model to be able to give a detailed answer.

Initially, unplug power to your appletv for 60 seconds to reboot it, and let me know if that helps when it comes back on and you go back to the hdmi input.

Do you need more help with this?

Nathan, Installer