TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All of a sudden we lost color on our 55 inch model

Customer Question
ln558650t1fxza, only red, green black...
all of a sudden we lost color on our 55 inch model ln558650t1fxza, only red, green black and white
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/26/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, What is connected to the TV that you receive broadcasts from please?

Also if you switch the source over to another- say a DVD player, is the color normal when on the DVD?

Please elaborate and we can proceed.

You did nothing for me! I hired a local professional to come in and fix the problem.I'm convinced your entire web site is a scam.

Respectfully- how could I possibly help if you did not even reply back to my info request sent not even 3 minutes after your question? I cannot see what you're seeing so the entire process relies on communication- which there was not. I'm glad you hired a local tech to come and fix this. I'm convinced we could have fixed this at 1/3 or 1/4 of the cost. However that was up to you to reply back. I am no longer involved in the dialogue and am opting out.