TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My new intel nuc pc is not displaying correct through hdmi…

Customer Question
My new intel nuc...

My new intel nuc pc is not displaying correct through hdmi on the Panasonic UHD TV

Technician's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the TV Technician now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/25/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Please elaborate on "not displaying correct"- is the PC displaying at all?

Additionally, how long is the HDMI cable you're using, and is the TV set to the correct Input?

Also, what is the full model number off of the back of the TV?

I use as a screen of my new PC a Panasonic Viera CS630 through HDMI. The margins are out
short cable, displaying sharp but to big and the margins are not fitting in the screen. I can see only half of the start button of windows

Okay if the margins are out, then there's a couple of different places to look for settings.

First, you can go into your computers settings and try changing the native resolutions- Each one will show different margins and screen sizes.

Additionally, the TV's model number you posted is not valid- but the TV will also have picture size options in it's MENU. Please check the sticker on the back off the TV itself ro the model number and we can proceed.

wall mounted, no access. maybe the tv is displaying somewhere in the menu the own serial....

Sorry, I can't help unless you can somehow navigate the TV's settings and look for picture size options, or alternatively do the same using the MENU n the PC. Let me know if you are able to do that.

Device Information
ESN
PCTV000154==BBBA006DD2F408EACE7D
Software Version
3505-10000
let's do it
tv or pc?
I taked out the 19/9 overscan and now is ok
you inspired me
thanks
I want to close my account here