TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have coax cable to DTV/TV and it works fine. I hooked same…

Customer Question
I have coax cable to...
I have coax cable to DTV/TV and it works fine. I hooked same coax to larger screen VIZIO brand TV also and larger screen TV does not have picture and screen states "no signal" Both TV'S were connected to same coax cable. I aksi have a 55 inch VIZIO and it works fine with the splitter on cable tv. Why isn't the mid size TV working?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, First- do you have the Vizio set to the TV Input (Input button on the Vizio remote)?

Secondly once on the TV Input, have you gone into the Setup of the TV, selected Cable/ANT (whichever you are using) and then run a Channel Scan?