TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get to change the volume nor access Netflix with my…

Customer Question
I cannot get to change...
I cannot get to change the volume nor access Netflix with my remote and changing batteries does not help. Do I need to order a new remote?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/25/2016
TV Technician: John Peeler,
 replied 2 years ago
John Peeler

Hi there, I’m Scott, I have owned a home theater installation business for 10 years now. I see you’re asking about a home electronics issue – I think I can help you, as I have over 20 years of experience in this area and have spent much time troubleshooting similar systems.

Do other functions of the remote work? Power, menu, up/down/left/right? You say you cant access Netflix.....I see the remote has a direct button to netflix, but often you can also access netflix by scrolling through the options onscreen.