TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turned my tv on this am and about half hour later it just…

Customer Question
i turned my tv on...
i turned my tv on this am and about half hour later it just shut off. it wont turn back on and the red power button llight just blinks. acts like it wants to but wont
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/25/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems.

Offhand, it's hard to tell if we'll be able to fix this without more information. So, if you could, please reply back with the following.

1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) How long (roughly) have you owned the set for?

3) Please check the blinking light and tell me how many times the light links between pauses (for example 7 blinks, pause, 7 blinks, etc.)?