TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot find the HDMI port on my Vizio, HDMI, HDTV. Any…

Customer Question
I cannot find the HDMI...
I cannot find the HDMI port on my Vizio, HDMI, HDTV.
Any advice where do look?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/25/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- HDMI ports are mostly located on rear and side panel of TV.

Thanks.

Okay. I will try and find model #. Unfortunately the TV is attached to the wall. The HDMI port is on the left edge of my friend's VIZIO, but unfortunately not mine. Give me a few minutes. Thanks

Sure, please take your time.

There are many different Vizio models and the number written on back of your TV will help to assist you further.

Thanks.

Where is model # ***** found? If it's on the back I won't be able to get it. Attached to wall.

There would be a label/ sticker pasted on back cover of TV for model number info along with serial number etc, some times a small sticker also pasted on side panel of TV for this info.

It seems you might need to dismount the TV from wall to see the label on rear of TV and to access to HDMI inputs on TV.

Is there TV user manual available around to get the model number off of it?

I'll can't find user manual. will try to take tv off wall.

OK, please go ahead and provide me TV model number to assist you further.

Thanks.

No way for me to take it off the wall. I have to hire someone to do it. Sorry it didn't work out. I would have liked to use your expertise. Once tv has been removed from wall I will contact Just Answer

OK, no problem, please take your time and post back with TV model number to assist you further.

Thanks.

Okay

Thanks :-)

How do I rate when nothing was accomplished?

No need to rate as of yet, leave the question as it is for now.

Okay, thanks

You're welcome :-)