TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a tachi 55HDT51M plasma TV and I recently purchased a…

Customer Question
I have a Hitachi 55HDT51M...
I have a Hitachi 55HDT51M plasma TV and I recently purchased a avc75 box in order to connect the TV to a DVD player. The TV through will turn on but the screen doesn't turn on at all. What could be causing this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/25/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set thank you

Let me know here thank you

Anthony

Sorry the question got mislabelled I can see the model OK if you press the menu buton of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

Louie, Technician