Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 4K 65 INCH TV. i HAD DIRECT TV 4K

Customer Question

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 4K 65 INCH TV. i HAD DIRECT TV 4K SERVICE INSTALLED BUT NO CHANNELS ARE 4K. tHE TV ALWAYS HAS 1080P AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN HOW CAN I CHANGE THE RESOLUTION TO 2160P.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

This is going to be a setting in the Directv box not the tv. You need to access the settings menu on the Directv box and look for a setting for video format and make sure 4k is enabled. If you need more detailed help then please reply back with the model number of the Directv box.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you made any progress, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?