TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 4K 65 INCH TV. i HAD DIRECT TV 4K

Customer Question
SERVICE INSTALLED BUT NO CHANNELS...
I RECENTLY BOUGHT A 4K 65 INCH TV. i HAD DIRECT TV 4K SERVICE INSTALLED BUT NO CHANNELS ARE 4K. tHE TV ALWAYS HAS 1080P AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN HOW CAN I CHANGE THE RESOLUTION TO 2160P.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/24/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

This is going to be a setting in the Directv box not the tv. You need to access the settings menu on the Directv box and look for a setting for video format and make sure 4k is enabled. If you need more detailed help then please reply back with the model number of the Directv box.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you made any progress, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?