TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung SP 62TLDA, Rear projection, WE urgently need the…

Customer Question
Hi Samsung SP 62TLDA ...

Hi Samsung SP 62TLDA

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Rear projection

Technician's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the TV Technician now?

WE urgently need the code fr the convergance

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/24/2016
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Thats the info we need .....CONVERGANCE MODE ..........ITs VERY urgent

Start with TV in standby, the press:

menu display p-stnd mute power-on.

and you will be in the menu.

Hi Michael.
Unfortunatly that code does not work. We actually had that code already
Any hope of obtaining another code
Thanks

Mute 1-8-3 on some Samsung SP Models.