TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have done this before but can not remember how to get the…

Customer Question
I have done this...

I have done this before but can not remember how to get the color back on. I hit a button by mistake and everything is black and white.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I hit a button by mistake and everything is black and white and a little fuzzy. I know it is a easy fix but I can't remember how t do it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the TV Technician now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/24/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, Without knowing the Model Number of the TV we're dealing with here, or the Source you're viewing from OR how it's connected- I can only offer general information.

In most cases when this happens you simply hit the Input button by mistake and changed from Video to COMP. To fix it find the Input or TV/Video button on the ORIGINAL TV REMOTE, or the TV itself and select "Video" or "AV".

If you need more assistance then I need to know the model number off of the back of the TV and specifically what sources are connected to it.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Were you able to fix the problem?