TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My name is ***** *****,, Thank you. I put a disc into the…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****,, Thank you for responding. I put a disc into the DVD player of my Viore tv, and cannot retrieve the disc. There are no eject buttons and the controllers do not have any disc eject buttons.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am not sure what you want. I cannot figure out how to eject the disc which I put into the DVD player in the back of the flat screen tv.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/23/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV in question?

Thanks.