TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture on my m55-c2 is stuck in the upper left corner.

Customer Question
The picture on my...

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Tried adjusting from picture menu...no help.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/23/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

Who is your tv channel provider?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

charter

Please perform this procedure:

-leave the tv On.

-locate the POWER cord for the charter box and unplug it from the wall outlet.

-count to five and plug that power cord back in.

-watch the tv screen as the charter box boots back up.

-eventually normal picture should return on the tv.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

thanks

you're welcome.

before you go, please click the 3 to 5 stars rating at the top of the page so that I get credit for helping.

thanks.