TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Television keeps going on and off by it self could there be…

Customer Question
Television keeps going on and...
Television keeps going on and off by it self could there be a shortage in main TV line
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/23/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

Are you sure the tv is actually shutting off? Are you hearing a click and seeing the power led changing color? Or maybe it is just that the picture and/or sound is cutting out?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Also, the model number you gave 307rmcj03459, is not a valid tv model. Please check the back of the tv for a model sticker.

And please tell me who is your tv channel provider?