TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't change the input with the source key on the samsung…

Customer Question
Can't change the input...

Can't change the input with the source key on the samsung remote

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have two sources hooked by hdmi cables, but cannot toggle between them with the input button. it does nothing

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/22/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Apple TV. cable box. the Samsung is a 4K 37"

Thanks for the info - Have you tried to unplug TV, Apple box and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?