TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic viera smart tv, TH-L42ET60Z model and I…

Customer Question
hi, I have a...
hi, I have a Panasonic viera smart tv, TH-L42ET60Z model and I have lost the ability to view TVNZ on demand. I have been told that I need to restore the factory settings and the app will be re installed on the tv but I don't know how to do it. Are you able to help me please? Tina
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/22/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Tina.

Go into the menu (using the menu button on the panasonic remote) then under Setup you should see a factory reset (restore defaults) option there to select.

Did you need more help with this, Tina?