TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Aric,it seems like it wants to lite up what board r u

Customer Question
talking about...
aric,it seems like it wants to lite up what board r u talking about
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/22/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

I'm sorry, but "seems like it wants to lite" is different than what was stated before. Please elaborate with as much detail as possible as to exactly what the TV is doing or not doing and we can proceed.

if the lamp is on could it still b bad could I take it out an put it back in they showed on u tube maybe dusty

If the Lamp is "Trying to come on" (like you posted earlier) than the lam is NOT lighting and needs to be replaced.

If the lamp is LIT and ON, and staying on- then the issue is not your lamp.

Respectfully, ***** ***** in complete sentence as I cannot understand exactly what you're saying.