TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am a Time/warner subscriber service.. A brand new 40"

Customer Question
I am a Time/warner subscriber...
I am a Time/warner subscriber for TV service..
A brand new 40" smart TV has the problem of color
fading during a viewing periiod.
The T/W tech blamed a faulty cable box after
failing to solve my problem,
A new cable box was installed .
This did not solve the problem.
Could it be a problem of the TV itself
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/21/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry to hear you are having a problem with a new, set what you should do is try another input like a DVD player for an extended time if the color still fades using that it is definitely the set, if not then you should call T/W back as there is a problem with their system

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony