TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Put in new wifi and connected with TV, great, then after a…

Customer Question
put in new wifi and...
put in new wifi and connected with TV, great, then after a few hours connection went away and tv said we needed the "access name and then a passage code" All other devices work with new wifi so it has to be tv. never heard of access name and passage code. any ideas, otherwise love the product
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/21/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- Was TV working fine before through WiFi and recently got the problem?

Thanks.