TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture is too big screen I tried to fix it by the menu…

Customer Question
the picture is too big...
the picture is too big for the screen I tried to fix it by the menu screen now there a lot of wavy lin es and no picture what has happened and how do in fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/21/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Please let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.