Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Shahid, I spoke with you almost 24 hrs ago. I followed your

Customer Question

Hello Shahid,
I spoke with you almost 24 hrs ago. I followed your instructions and removed the back of my TV set, then used my multimeter and got 5v (DC) at third pin on the P803 connector. Based on your diagnosis, I should replace the main board. However, the part #'s you suggested did not match the part #'s on both the main & power boards. The power board was one digit different and the main board, I could not find any # ***** close to the number you suggested.
I have taken pictures of both boards and can send the pictures if you would like me to.
Thank you,
Sal
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sal,

Thanks for question, please provide me picture of board, click add-file link below the box where you type the reply to attach picture files to this thread.

Thanks.