TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a blue filter assembly 1-788-154-21 4D05 0600 1115453…

Customer Question
I need a blue filter...
I need a blue filter assembly 1-788-154-21 4D05 0600(###) ###-####for a Sony Wega Engine 60" tv
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/21/2016
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Here is link to the replacement part.

http://bitli.es/zdXl7o