TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung TV is showing some icons on the right side of the…

Customer Question
My Samsung TV is showing...
My Samsung TV is showing some icons on the right side of the screen and I can't get it to do anything other than play with what is on right now. Can't get to another source or raise or lower the volume. Can't get rid of those 6 icons on the right side and the back controls refuse to work at all also that are manual! Please help!!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Are you using the original remote that came with the tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **